wine questions

Hi!

I just have some general questions about wine.

-	Are windows apps supported which are using a network connection?

-	Whatabout spyware? Is it a problem if I run a windows app which is
	considered to be spyware? Can it for example even catch keyboard events or
	something else even on a Linux system? Or are there in general any other
	potential security risks involved with running a windows application?

-	And a Windows version must be already installed, right?

Thanks for any comment!

Christian Schoenebeck