cron & pam syslog messsages

Hello,

It seems that pam makes every job started from cron to be logged in syslog.

I think logging every job into syslog level cron is just enough. I don't
need to have logged everything by pam. And not with 'auth' facility.

Can I turn off that logging, or at least change it's facility?

I commented out everything in /etc/pam.d/cron, and nothing changed.
I was searching through this mailing list archive but it seems the only
'advice' was that it is ok. Imho it's not.

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar@fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 "They say when you play that M$ CD backward you can hear satanic messages."