Re: ipmasqadm in woody?

On 23/07/02 Colin Watson did speaketh:

> Up to you, of course, and various people do seem to feel the same way. I
> can only point out that you probably have more of the same kind of
> confusion to come in that case. :)

    I just can't stand the fact that these tools always seem to assume that I
want to install anything but the bare minimum required. Sometimes I want to
use the tool to install one package, and it wants to upgrade my entire system.
Apt does what it's told. I like that.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>, GnuPG pub key: 5BC8BE08
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to Unix