Re: dselect not working

hi colin,

the problem is that dselect is no longer found -- that is, I try to run it and the ocmmand line can't find the command (this istrue for root, oto, of course, I'm not quite so dense as to not try that). Here's the output of dpkg -l dpkg, which I must say sound ominous:

matt@anarres:~$ dpkg -l dpkg
||/ Name Version Description
ii dpkg 1.9.21 Package maintenance system for Debian

anyway, any further help appreciated...
matt