Re: Mutt and mailing lists

martin f krafft, 2002-Jul-15 21:16 +0200:
> also sprach Dave Sherohman <esper@sherohman.org> [2002.07.15.2100 +0200]:
> > ...the significance of which is that 'lists' generates a
> > mail-followup-to header requesting that replies be cc'd to the sender
> > and 'subscribe' doesn't.
>
> depending on the $followup_to variable.

Ah, that's the part that I didn't catch in the man pages for
muttrc...ah now I see that explanation under the "mail-followup-to"
section on the man page.  There aught to be a reference in the
list/subscribe section to mail-followup-to.

thanks for the explanation...jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer
Diggin' Debian		Admin and User