apt-pinning problem regarding an unstable package

I'm running a Woody machine with some packages from unstable. On a
routine check for the adequacy of my /etc/apt/preferences file, I
get this:

   # apt-cache policy diff
   diff:
         50 http://http.us.debian.org unstable/main Packages

   # apt-cache policy openoffice.org
   openoffice.org:
        500 http://www.phy.olemiss.edu unstable/contrib Packages

My /etc/apt/preferences file specifies a pin-priority of 50 for
unstable, like this:
   Package: *
   Pin: release a=unstable
   Pin-Priority: 50

Anyone knows why apt ignores the apt-pinning for the openoffice.org
package from unstable? Is it because it's coming from a machine other
than the ones under .debian.org?

Any responses coming later that 5 minutes from now and not completely
solving the problem will have you all killfiled, and me and all my
friends and relatives and their pets switching to VaxVMS :)

--
Carlos Sousa
http://vbc.dyndns.org/