Re: (Debian) Opera browser... how to set Opera to encrypt data?

Hi,
I would like to know how to set Opera up to enable encryption data
sending, for istance password or other sensible informations. Can you
help me? I prefer to use Opera than mozilla or stuff like that, because
of its speed.
Thanx
S@L

http://www.es.debian.org/intro/about.es.html