Re: flash in galeon?

On Sun, 2002-07-14 at 00:19, Stephen Turner wrote:
> i dl the flash package that galeon prompted me to however the instructions
> on the flash site tells how to do it under netscape, is there a doc or
> something so i can do it under galeon? guess i just need to know the
> directories to unload it at
As I recall, its pretty much the same as for netscape, but substituting
the word 'netscape' in the path for 'galeon'. Just poke around in
/usr/lib/galeon.
Actually, on second thought, it may be enough to just copy it to the
mozilla plugin directory (which on this box is
/usr/lib/mozilla-1.0.0/plugin, however this is a redhat box).
Well, the long and short of it is that the files need to be put in the
galeon plugin directory, which could one of the two listed above.

--
What was once is gone. What will be has not yet come. What is is all
that is real. Live for the now.