Java plugin for Mozilla 1.0

Hi !

I've stumbled upon a web chat that requires a java vm. Mozilla
complains about an application type "application/x-java-vm". How/where
can I get it ??  I tried apt-cache search to no avail.

In View-Preferences-Advanced I found a checkbox (Enable Java) and
checked it, and at least now it shows a grey frame with an icon instead
of nothing in the place where the applet should be.

By the way, currently I'm using KMail for this list, but I'm
considering to move to Mozilla Mail. Will it perform ok with some 20000
or 30000 messages in the 2 big mailboxes ?? (The box is a Celeron 800
Mhz / 512 Mb ram)

The Mozilla suite is impressive, I'm surprised I haven't realized it
before... Only the IRC Chatzilla is a bit unstable.

--
Daniel Toffetti     ---     'There is no spoon...' - The Matrix
Running Debian Sid version 3.0 with Linux 2.4.13 i686