Where to find Pre-made Debian Woody CD:s?

This might seem like a stupid question, but it makes a fairly good poem... =!

I have never seen any advertizing from a Debian Retailer in a news paper or a
computer magazine. ( or on the web for that matter )

But I see Suse Linux and Redhat in adv campains nearly all the time.

I have neither seen a Debian Installation CD (+Package CD ) as a "freebie"
for bying an expencive Computer magazine.

That's how I got my Red Hat 7.1

The third thing, that I've never seen is a book called
"Debian Linux for everyone" - that you can actually borrow from your local
public library, or Buy for almost nothing in a sell-out. And that contains a
CD distribution of Linux.

This is how I got my Redhat6.1

Fourth: I never had any good friend who suddenly turned up with a home burned
CD of Debian Linux.

How I got my Slackware 7.1

So... How does people in general aquire a Debian distribution?

Do you actually have to download everything from the web at 4kB / sec?
(my modem's average downloading speed) - let's see here.

My (limited) RedHat 7.1 edition was on 2 full CD:s

That is 1.3 GB

My modem can tew 240kB/minute which is 14 MB per hour.
This would mean that a Similar 2 CD Distribution would take Nearly a 100 hours
to Download.

I Would have to give my ISP the same amount of money that the Full RedHat
Professional Edition which at the time It was released, consisted of 6 or 7
full CD records.

My ISP  Doesn't promote Debian Linux at all
- In fact they assume that all of their paying customers run M$Wdoz

If you ask them for support on Linux ...)THey refer to tldp.org
- ISP-connectivity HOWTO. =!

My ISP btw Runs themselves on Mandrake Linux boxes... = (
Don't ask me why ...I mean they do promote winduis.

So:

Is there a reasonable way for me to get hold of a copy of a full Pre made
Woody (6 CD:s any where in the south of Sweden ? ) or by mail order from
some place in Sweden?

Where would this be ?

Can anybody do something about this rather peculiar situation ?

Kind Regards /Daniel

By the way: No wonder that some people are scared of Debian Linux.

Ghosts isn't supposed to be real.