Re: Got rid of MS Windows

On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 15:42, Robert Ian Smit wrote:
> Yesterday I asked this group some questions about the removal of
> Windows from my system. Today I did a clean install of Debian on my
> system, erasing the fat32 partition.

Congrats!

> I now use startx to to get a gui. My wm is fluxbox. I use galeon as
> my browser. Is it possible to change the fonts that Galeon uses in
> the menus. It defaults to the standard Gnome font. Since I only have
> the requirements for Galeon installed on my system, I am looking
> for a way to get a different font that goes better with the rest of
> my desktop. I don't know where to start looking. Galeon, X, Gnome ?

You might want to install gnome-control-center.  There's an option to
specify a font for the menus.  After apt-get install, run gnomecc.

HTH,
Jeremy

Jeremy M Turner, A+ Technician             Phone: 405.425.5555
Email: Jeremy.Turner@oc.edu                Phone: 405.425.1820
Information Technology Services, Oklahoma Christian University