Re: Getting rid of MS-win

>>Is it possible to install Windows 98 on another drive than primary
>>master or on a partition on the end of a  drive?
Yes, it it possible.

>>Ideally I would reserve 2Gb on the end of my drive to install
>>Windows if I have to for whatever reason.
That's the structure that I have on my machine.

>>Is it at all possible with lilo or grub? How should I partition the
>>drive? Are there other things to consider?
Lilo is kind of sick with booting Win, but nothing you can't handle.
Partioning your drive is somewhat a personal thing; it depends on your needs
and your system. Structure Debian as you wish an leave just a small piece
for Win. :)

>>After using Windows for years I haven't missed it for a moment since
>>using Debian. It just feels a bit scary to get past the point of no
>>return.
Well, you don't have to get rid of Windows for now. Sometimes I must use
tools that are only avaliable at Win, that's why i keep it alive.

Leonardo Custodio
Debian GNU/Linux 2.2r6
http://sites.uol.com.br/kromagg