Problem Installing mysql-server package on sid

Hi Folks,

I'm experiencing a problem installing the msyql-server package on my
sid box. running sudo apt-get install mysql-server produces the
following output:

sdk@cr1022297-a:~$ sudo apt-get install mysql-server
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  mysql-server
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 3  not
  upgraded.
Need to get 2819kB of archives. After unpacking 7619kB will be used.
Get:1 http://http.us.debian.org unstable/main mysql-server 3.23.51-2
[2819kB]
Fetched 2819kB in 30s (93.9kB/s)
Preconfiguring packages ...
Selecting previously deselected package mysql-server.
(Reading database ... 90796 files and directories currently
installed.)
Unpacking mysql-server (from .../mysql-server_3.23.51-2_i386.deb)
Setting up mysql-server (3.23.51-2) ...
Stopping MySQL database server: mysqld.
dpkg: error processing mysql-server (--configure):
  mysql-server
some places to look for more information, or perhaps even a solution?

TIA,
Sean

--
Sean Kelleher