Re: HTML Editor

On 8 Jul 2002, Kirk Strauser wrote:

> At 2002-07-08T15:19:51Z, Noah Meyerhans <noahm@debian.org> writes:
>
> > Emacs.  M-x html-mode.  Does syntax highlighting, indentation, and
> > provides menus for common tags.
>
> ...and most importantly, it encourages/expects you to actually learn the
> concepts behind what you're doing.  If one third of the web designers
> working today actually understood HTML (and not just Dreamweaver, etc.),
> then the web would be a much better place, and the other two-thirds would be
> looking for other employment.

Agreed.  Instead of people telling designers (as I was told)
that we aren't really web designers because we handcode HTML
instead of using something like Front Page or Dreamweaver.
*sigh*

Lost out on a couple of jogs because of that.

	SJ

** Find me a spaceship I can USE, and I'm OFF this  **
** dirtball!!                                       **