Re: HTML Editor

Francisco Fialho wrote
> I'm looking for a HTML Editor
> so I can work on a few web-pages...
> And I want to know if you guys can
> recommend me one? :-)( HTML editor
> and not web page:-))
>
> I running kde 2.2.x in a woody env.

I recently started using screem to manage a web site, and have found it to
work quite well for me.  It's written for the Gnome environment, but that
doesn't mean you can't use it under KDE.  Probably at least worth a look.

There are also most likely similar packages written for KDE, but as I've
only briefly looked at KDE I don't know any offhand.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD   | He that is slow to believe anything and
                      | everything is of great understanding,
'91 GS500E            | for belief in one false principle is the
Morgantown WV         | beginning of all unwisdom.