Re: OOo v. OO (tm) (was Re: Linux-based editor for PowerPoint presentations?)

On Mon, 2002-07-08 at 09:28, Karsten M. Self wrote:

> The name "OpenOffice" was claimed by someone else.  So OOo tagged on the
> .org.  I'd tell you who the real OpenOffice is, but the first four pages
> of Google results don't turn up an English-language page.  May be a
> Dutch outfit.

Yes, It's a dutch company doing Linux Office Automation :) I've seen
some of their ppl do lectures on Unix/Linux conferences.

--
Mark Janssen -- maniac(at)maniac.nl -- GnuPG Key Id: 357D2178
Unix / Linux, Open-Source and Internet Consultant @ SyConOS IT