Re: Real Player

On Fri, 2002-06-28 at 13:17, James Hughes wrote:

> My new favourite online radio station, WFMU, has their archives in
> real audio format. I know there is a debian package that converts an
> .rpm of rp8, but this particular file doesn't seem to be available
> anywhere at Real's site anymore.
> Any  suggestions on how to run this on sid?

It's still there... but they made it practically impossible to find it,
and you can't 'navigate' to it... you need this link:

http://scopes.real.com/real/player/unix/unix.html

--
Mark Janssen -- maniac(at)maniac.nl -- GnuPG Key Id: 357D2178
Unix / Linux, Open-Source and Internet Consultant @ SyConOS IT