Re: Getting Woody

On Thursday 27 June 2002 06:06 pm, Erik Ljungström wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:01:10 -0400
>
> Matthew Tedder <matthew@tedder.com> wrote:
> > As I understand, Woody is the most up-to-date version of Debian.
> >
> > Where can I find an ISO or all the files so I can put them in an ISO
> > and make it boot?
> >
> > Forget jigdo!  I tried that andI just don't want to deal with all the
> > complication of it for now.  I once say an FTP site that had I think 7
> > or 8 Woody-grade ISO images but lost it after downloading the first
> > image..
> >
> > Accidentally closed the shell window..
> >
> > Matthew
> >
> > --
> > Anything that can be logically explained, can be programmed.
>
> Take a look at www.debian.org/CD
>
> From there you can choose your pack, and an appropriate mirror near you!

That's the place I've spent hours looking...  The mirrors are mirrors of lots
of different things including plenty of Potato and jigdo but where is Woody??

I never thought it would be this hard to get a woody off the Internet...

Matthew

--
Anything that can be logically explained, can be programmed.