NTP Server

Hi

Is there a simple way to set up a NTP Server on Debian? I tried the ntp (and
the ntp-simple | ntp-reclock) package but it seemed that this was only a
client ntp daemon. It hasn't to be very acurate... just a time server wich
LAN clients can "ntpdate" to.

Ok Some of u will say: "Why the hell don't you use "ntpdate" against an
internet NTP server?!" Because i'm talking about a _large_ LAN on wich the
time isn't important to be set to +-0.0000001 sec. so it would be a
unnecessary load on the internet NTP server.

cheers,
Raffaele
--
Raffaele Sandrini <rasa@gmx.ch>