Re: 1:3.0.2p1-9 > 1:3.4p1-0.0potato1 ?

<quote who="Alexander Steinert">
> On a potato machine I'm trying to apt-get the sources of the latest
> security update of openssh.

> Is 1:3.0.2p1-9 considered greater than 1:3.4p1-0.0potato1 because it
> comes from testing, is it a matter of order in sources.list or are there
> rules I don't know yet?

last night that confused me too. eventually i tracked it down to the
Packages file not being updated. I would suspect they did not update
the Packages file(at least as of when i looked) so they have the files
there, and test them in the meantime before making them accessable to
apt-get

or maybe they put them up then later discovered that potato is not
affected by these SSH bugs and didn't put them in ..

or maybe theres another reason

nate