Re: new ssh and "Accepted hostbased" in logs

* Ralf G. R. Bergs (rabe@RWTH-Aachen.DE) [020627 00:44]:
> On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 00:23:57 -0700, Vineet Kumar wrote:
>
> >I just upgraded to 3.4p1-0.0potato1, though, and it seems fine there.
>
> Did you compile it yourself, or where did U get it from?

came from stable/updates/main on security.debian.org . Do you have this
line in your sources.list:

deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main contrib non-free

?

that should do it. I'm running sid, but the potato update got chosen due
to its higher version number (a very odd situation indeed!)

good times,
Vineet

--
http://www.doorstop.net/