Re: Problems with 2.4. series kernels and Adaptec scsi card

OK.  I compiled a kernel with the --initrd option.  I added
'initrd=/initrd.img' to lilo.conf.
I added 'do_initrd := Yes' to /etc/kernel-pkg.conf
I cannot run lilo, because it complains that
/initrd.img doesn't exist.
I can't install the kernel, because it complains that it
failed to create initrd image.
Can you tell me what I may have failed to do?

Thanks,
	Russ