phpgroupware and php4

Does anyone know how to convince an "apt-get install phpgroupware"
not to remove php4, php4-pgsql and phppgadmin and install them with
php3 based packages?

Here's the apt-get log:

Reading Package Lists...
Building Dependency Tree...
  libc-client2001 libiodbc2 php3 php3-cgi php3-cgi-ldap php3-imap php3-pgsql
  phpgroupware-admin phpgroupware-api phpgroupware-core
  phpgroupware-preferences phpgroupware-setup slapd
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  php4 php4-pgsql phppgadmin
  libc-client2001 libiodbc2 php3 php3-cgi php3-cgi-ldap php3-imap php3-pgsql
  phpgroupware phpgroupware-admin phpgroupware-api phpgroupware-core
  phpgroupware-preferences phpgroupware-setup slapd
0 packages upgraded, 14 newly installed, 3 to remove and 0  not upgraded.
Need to get 4639kB of archives. After unpacking 13.1MB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] Abort.

Can I have phpgroupware and php4 running happily together?

cheers,
jc
--
It may stop, it may not.  And stop calling me "dj".