RE: Woody+ Ximian + Evolution

Odd.  I had this error too, and cant remember what I had to do to fix it.
Try running Evolution as a different user.  If I recall right, it had
something to do with permissions.

--
Arthur H. Johnson II, Debian GNU/Linux Advocate
Catechist, St John Catholic Church, Davison MI USA

IRC:  By-Tor@irc.debian.org,#debian
YIM:  arthurjohnson
AIM:  bytor4232
ICQ:  31770438