Re: SSH stopped working

Em  25 Jun 2002 05:26:32 -0700
"Randolph S. Kahle" <RandolphSKahle@KahleAssociates.com>, conhecido
dependente de drogas (Coke e BigMac's), wrote:

> Thank you for the reply.
>
> Yes, I am sure sshd is running on the other side. Other computers
> can use ssh to attach to the machine.
>
> Randy

well.. Maybe you have an  know_hosts key at that machine (or here). If
you can, ask people there to remove/erase/destroy your $HOME/.ssh
contents. Then, try again. Also, it is appropriate to have somebody
there looking at the /var/log/messages for occurencies when you try to
connect.

As I am not joined to the debian list, think that it is proper to cc
to me.

---

saudações,

irado furioso com tudo
Linux User 179402
mais crimes são cometidos em nome das religiões do que em nome do
ateísmo.