Re: DHCP client stopped getting responses from ATTBI server

I'm not sure if this would help any, but I usually use pump instead of
dhcp-client.  My ISP has a whole bunch of different IP blocks, and it's
strange.  If I use dhcp-client (dhclient), I get IP blocks like 207.x.x.x, and
if I use pump instead of dhcp-client, I get 64.x.x.x.  When I get an IP in the
207.x.x.x range, I get horrible routing problems, my IP doesn't resolve to any
hostname, traceroutes almost always die on the sites I need to get to.  Maybe
try pump, apt-cache search dhcp as well.  After installing pump, just run pump
-i eth0, and see if it works and read the man page.  I'm not sure about
diagnosing it though, maybe someone else could help

Cya