Why aren't leafnode and noffle marked as conflicting packages?

I installed noffle but emacs' gnus still connects to leafnode.  Why
aren't leafnode and noffle marked as conflicting packages?

OK, I suppose I will manually have to disconnect leafnode from the
NNTP port and connect noffle.

BTW I still haven't met an offline reader that can handle the simple
idea that I want to post articles to a different server than where I
read them.  I had to rig up a fancy two run two config file scheme for
leafnode.  I'm now moving away from leafnode as it is too convoluted.

How about "sn", shall I install that?  I see it is marked as
conflicting with leafnode at least...

BTW, I bet all these readers can't deal with getting group A from
server X and group B from server Y if both A and B exist on both X and Y.
--
http://jidanni.org/ Taiwan(04)25854780