Re: Linux and Ensoniq 5880 AudioPCI (rev 02) card

Hi Chris,

thank you! the es1371 module worked fine!! this information should be
present in es1371's help in xconfig...

Now the problem I posted in two previous thread ("ensoniq 5880 kernel
support" and "/dev/dsp: No such device") are solved too. After installed
the es1371 module and changed the /dev/cdrom permissions (chmod a+r
/dev/cdrom) now I am able to listen music...

Thanks again,

Regards,

Marcelo

--