Re: kernel upgrade to 2.4.18

On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 08:32:38PM +0200, Jan Groenewald wrote:

> I used apt-get install kernel-image-2.2.20... #(from 2.2.19pre..)
> Is this wrong/bad style? This is not mentioned as a proper method in
> the docs/link above. What about kernel-headers-... then?

Nothing wrong with your "style". But you are talking of something
different.  They were talking about compiling a new kernel and you are
talking about installing a compiled kernel using apt.

Regards.
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which
      are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but
      after the Spirit."              Romans 8:1