Re: Woody install insists on using Potato packages

#include <hallo.h>
Derek Gladding wrote on Wed Jun 19, 2002 um 12:37:12AM:

> I've seen this happen, and although I can't shed any light on the
> underlying mechanics, I've found that using both update options
> (i.e. apt-get update and dselect menu option #1) before doing an
> update seems to make it all work properly.

Look in /etc/apt/sources.list. "stable" is the default choice here,
since Woody was expected to be released 6 weeks ago. Change stable to
woody and call "dselect update".

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
"Die Erfahrungen sind wie die Samenkörner, aus denen die Klugheit
emporwächst." (Konrad Adenauer)