Printer problems in x

I just installed cups and have configured my printer through cups web
interface. Have a problem configuring the printer in x, so that i could print
directly from kmail or openoffice.

Here goes the problem... The printer i have added is working, command lpr -P
<printer name> <file> is working perfectly. But when i push the print button
in any kde application, the command line that is executed includes wrong
printer name (lpr -P 'WRONG_NAME' <file>), so i get an error (because there
is no printer with such name, naturally). Where can i configure printers in
x, so that i can change the name of the default printer, which is obviously
wrong? I can't rename the default printer in KDE control center, i have tried
that.