Re: Solutions for booting dual OS (separate HDs)

Regarding your third question, there's a mini HOWTO on how to use the NT
loader to boot Linux that still applies to Win 2k:
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/mini/Linux+NT-Loader.html

>From reading this, I have been able to use the NT loader to boot Debian
on a different partition -- I'm not sure if having them on separate
drives would complicate the matter.  If you already have things
installed then I think it would be sufficient to follow sections 5 and
6.

There's another one (http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/mini/Linux+WinNT.html),
which I haven't read, that you may find helpful as well.

Andrew