dselect and dependencies

Since the current cyrus packages for stable and even woody are way(!!)
outdated I was forced to install cyrus21 from unstable on my woody machine.

I mailed mj@debian the package maintainer but did not get a mail back yet...

I added unstable to my sources list and installed the cyrus21 package from
unstable. woody could successfully sasitfy the dependencies so I wasn't
forced to install much more packages as cyrus21 itself.

Then I removed unstable from my sources list again an did an 'apt-get update'
and thought I'd be save... but dselect now insists on on some packages from
unstable (reportbug, netbase, python 2.2) that I have installed from woody
already... :-/

How can I stop dselect from complaining (in fact everything sould be ok)

helpless
--
Torsten