Re: Dll's missing

On 2002.06.18 13:42 Duane Clark wrote:
YUFUFI wrote:
I'm using winestuptk

and it put some line for dlls :

[DllOverrides]
; default for all other dlls
"*" = "builtin, native, so"

I'm not pointing a window dir right now. 'cos whether I point it or not.
wine can't find same dlls like
DISPLAY.dll
kernel32.dll

(Please trim your posts)
Wine doesn't automatically know where the DLLs have been put, and I don't know where debian puts them, but likely either /usr/lib/wine or /usr/local/lib/wine.

Debian stores the *.{dll,drv}.so files from the libwine package in /usr/lib/wine. You can get a full list of files installed by running running 'dpkg -L libwine'. You can also run 'dpkg -S <filename>' to determine which package a particular file comes from (e.g., 'dpkg -S kernel32.dll.so').

HTH,
Ian