Re: Debian: abandon ship?

Think we have a slight misunderstanding here.
I don't have a CEO and I don't like servicecontracts. I advise my own
customers not to make one with me because it isn't worth the money (talk
about shooting yourself in the foot).
But this is the way people do think and have to think today - something
happens somebody will take the fall for it - you better have your bases
covered.
I think in this mailinglist you get by far the best advice anywhere and
debian is best thing since the invention of stainless beer but that wont
change the way business is conducted in the real world.

have fun