LICQ and KDE

Hello all,

I know this is more of a KDE question, but hopefully someone here can
answer my query.  I am running LICQ in KDE (both of them curring to
the unstable version).  I use the dock icon, and I was hoping that it
would dock into the KDE panel, but instead it puts itself at the top
of the desktop.  Now, the way LICQ is written may prohibit it from
doing that, but I have no idea.  Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks,

Erik

--
Erik Mathisen <erik@mathisen.us>
http://erik.mathisen.us

I'm going to Boston to see my doctor.  He's a very sick man.
		-- Fred Allen