Re: Mozilla 1.0

On Thu, 2002-06-13 at 14:56, Wayne Topa wrote:
> Gerhard Gaussling(ggrubbish@web.de) is reported to have said:
> > Hi Ron,
> >
> > Am Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2002 19:35 schrieb Ron Johnson:
> >
> > > Not all of us have/want sound cards!!!
> >
> > Of course! Is there a problem in this list to discuss
> > soundcard-reated problems?
> >
> > I may misunderstood your arguement.
> >

> Hes is/was trying to be funny/or a smart ass.  Ignore it.

I'm neither trying to be funny nor a smart ass, and was not
arguing.  One of the reasons that not everyone can replicate
the original problem is because not all of us have sound cards...
(My original response came before it was determined that it was
a flash vs. sound issue.)

It's also  my opinion that this is as good a list as any to
discuss Gerhard's flash vs. sound problems.)

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net     |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81 |
| "I have created a government of whirled peas..."        |
|   Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, 12-May-2002,                   |
!   CNN, Larry King Live                                  |