Re: [OT] opl3sa2

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, DvB wrote:

> I say, when it comes to opl3sa2, if it works just leave it alone ;-) If
> you really want to try and fix the problem, I'd suggest googling it.

I'm inclined to agree with you.  I did google the error message, but all I
got was some stuff about kernel patches which introduced the error message
(!) and nothing about configuring it.  The OPL3-SA2 documentation (in the
linux/Documentation/sound directory) mentions the ymode and loopback
options but doesn't tell me how to set them without the module.

Oh, well, it works, so I'll just leave it be and be thankful!

Thanks for the reply.

Patrick

--
Patrick Wiseman