Re: OT question sorry but i need salution fast ....

No, I don't think you're right. Hubs are effectively passive, so they
don't "count" as a termination point (IIRC).  Switches -- or, for that
matter, repeaters -- do, since they are active devices.

ap

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu