Re: Debian is not GNU [at least current GNU]

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 08:24:09PM +0800, Dan Jacobson wrote:
> Why not put the fancy maneuvers burden on the experts?  Why not
> install current _official_ versions of all GNU tools by default?  If
> there is something wrong with those tools then "go file a bug" with
> their maintainers.

So, why exactly don't you want to file bugs (and thus maybe actually get
something done) rather than doing your best to kick up as much of a fuss
as possible? I can't find a single bug from you in the bug tracking
system.

I've removed the Cc to RMS. Bugs are not an indication of malice towards
the GNU Project!