Re: Mozilla 1.0

Richard Beri wrote:

Am I the only person getting Mozilla 1.0 to crash all the time in Sid? So many different pages it just locks up. I was having this problem with RC1-3 and thought that 1.0final would clear it up but it hasn't. Try http://www.radiocontrolledclock.com and thats just the tip of the iceberg. I've tried deleting ~/.mozilla and starting fresh but this doesn't help. The worst part is that I can't just restart mozilla, and have to do a "killall mozilla-bin" Anybody else getting stability issues with Mozilla 1.0?

I just went to that page with no problems. I'm running Mozilla 1.0 on Sid, AMD 1GHz, 256 MB RAM. I noticed the page has some javascript; perhaps you should try turning on/off js in Mozilla to see if that has any effect.

Another concern might be bad RAM. Two tests you might consider are memtest86 and compiling a kernel.

Kent