Re: [SOLVED]iomega parallel port zip drive

Okay i dont know EXACTLY what it was, but i went through EVERY SINGLE option and red almost every single help on each section and turned off a few things ... for some reason smp was enabled i turned that off, some random onboard ethernet driver was enabled. I cant remember everything cuz ive been up for about 36 hours working on this =/ but ill attatch the new .config if soemone realy wants to go through and find out what might have changed it have at it :) FYI it works just fine with

/dev/sda4       /zip           auto           defaults,noauto          0           0

in my /etc/fstab so i dont have to pass -t vfat to it