Re: KaZaA + Debian Woody + XP

my previous message was mistakenly sent to you and not the list.  i later
forwarded it to the list and it's not appeared (here) yet.

the two projects i found at freshmeat do come as tar.gz files which come as
source code.  i'm not looked closely enough at the code to remember how much
about the protocol is documented.  perhaps a google search for fast track
(the name of the protocol)?

bob