Re: Debian: abandon ship?

Glen wrote:

Ivo, you're totally missing the point here.

Yes, you are right. I shouldn't have let my personal crusade against
arguments from emotion enter this thread.

[snippety] But as a distribution, it's head and shoulders above the
competition.
If the other dists are so terrible that they can't even support the internet
connection of a small group of people for three hours a day, then why is
anyone using them and using them in a commercial environment at that?

sincerely

Ivo Wever
I.J.W.Wever@student.tnw.tudelft.nl