Downloading and installing woody

I'm new to Debian, first heard about it at the Install Fest that took
place at Univeristy of Campinas ( one of brazilians top 3 ).
I downloaded it, and tried to install Debian 2.2rev6, but  unsuccessfully.
I had problems with the network and video card, but know I want to try
it again with the latest woody. (it supports my hardware.) :-)
I want to download the 650 Mg cds, and not just the 5 mg files I found in
most of the Debian mirrors.

Can anyone indicate a ftp or http site that I can download the
full woody.

Regards

Francisco Fialho