Re: OT:spam mail with To:-feld without my address

Matthew Sackman wrote:

On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 12:57:50AM -0700, AE Roy wrote:

I know that this is kind of off-topic, but I'm asking you folks anyway
because I'm sure you've experienced the same as me.

I keep getting mail, spam-mail about 40 each day, and I don't know how to
get procmail to handle them. They all have a To:-filed containing some
other address than mine, e.g