Re: List etiquette/ Thanks everyone

> Can someone tell me what is the agreed upon method on this list for
> saying thanks.
> There were so many replies to my questions it would be a very long
> job to reply to everyone individually with thanks, though if thats
> how it goes thats what I'll do.

I think there is no standard method, I believe it's nice to see any of
the posts in the thread replied with a prepending "[SOLVED]" in the
subject line. That way those who helped are acknowledged that their
suggestions were useful.
You may express your gratitude within the message body in the way you
feel inclined, but it's also useful to explain the details of your
problem and the way you finally solved it, so the experience is spread
amongst everyone.

--
Daniel Toffetti     ---     'There is no spoon...' - The Matrix
Running Debian Sid version 3.0 with Linux 2.4.13 i686