Debian expert, Irvine, CA (was: Q: How to find people with Debian skills)

My original question (below) prompted a bit of a discussion regarding what
the appropriate forum for posting job advertisements should be. With
respect to the comments made in that discussion, I will not use the Debian
mail lists to "advertise" for a Debian expert in the Irvine, CA area. The
debian-user list is clearly not the place to look for Debian experts.

  http://addnorya.com/debian/job/

--
d/b/a Addnorya                 The great thing about multitasking is