Re: Where is Packaging Manual?

In muc.lists.debian.user, you wrote:

>> Where can I find the "Packaging Manual?"
>
> It's been merged into debian-policy (you want chapter 6 for details of
> maintainer scripts). Some of it will eventually be in a dpkg
> programmer's manual, but for now is preserved in appendices to policy.

Thanks.  Is there a downloadable (PDF or single HTML page) or
searchable version somewhere? The online version is too chopped
up for searching.

[I don't have access to the CVS server, though it could be
arranged. What format are the sources?]

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Is this "BOOZE"?
                                  at