Re: Remote admin of intermittently-connected machine?

On Wed, 2002-05-29 at 16:52, dman wrote:
> On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 07:07:05PM +0100, Karl E. Jorgensen wrote:

> | So, this weird scheme occured to me: It is possible to do *some* of the
> | admin via email?

Why not just get your friend to execute the script/attachment
that you email to him?  That's the most secure method.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net     |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81 |
| "I have created a government of whirled peas..."        |
|   Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, 12-May-2002,                   |
!   CNN, Larry King Live                                  |